WORK AT CAMP
Thank you for your interest in joining the Indian Acres & Forest Acres family.
We’d love to have you as a part of our team! As a counselor, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on so many lives,
helping our campers become strong, sound, independent individuals. At camp, we believe in The IA/FA Way.
With all this emphasis on the campers, what can you expect as a counselor?
Enjoy your summer in one of the most beautiful, restful spots in the country. With mountains, rivers, and acres of field, you will be given the opportunity to be enriched and challenged. Although a sometimes difficult job, you will be rewarded beyond measure and leave with memories and friendships to last a lifetime. To view our available jobs or to apply for a position, please click the buttons below.
YOU CAN EXPECT
- The kind of fulfillment that can come only from working with children of all ages.
- The satisfaction that comes from being part of a dynamic team that has clearly-defined, achievable goals.
- To develop feelings of mutual trust, loyalty and admiration from the relationships you develop with other individuals at camp.
- The opportunity to develop your skills by stepping outside your comfort zone and open your mind when meeting campers and counselors from all over the world.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Salaries are scaled to age, experience, and specialty.
- All lodging and meals while at camp is included.
- You will have one day and three nights per week off. Additionally, you will have at least one hour per day of free time.
- You will be living with a group of kids and at least one other co-counselor, and teaching/instructing one to several activities during the day.
- All of the camp's facilities are available to you for use (except Horsback-Riding).
- In short, you get to spend a summer working with like-minded people from various backgrounds and nationalities, through an occupation that’s both satisfying and amply compensated.